Neptune Chef Knife ( 'Favet Neptunus Eunti')
- Blade 20 cm stainless steel MA5 / X35Cr16N tempered, thickness 3 mm, hardness 57HRC,
- Wooden handle (different species) 2 rivets, 1 stainless steel nail.
- Dimensions: 350x45x22 mm
- Blade engraved with the Tridens logo on the front, 'Fabriqué en France par Claude Dozorme' on the back and 'Favet Neptunus Eunti' on the edge
- Delivered in a kraft box with the Tridens banner
The Neptune Chef Knife 20 cm from the Tridens range is a logical addition to our catalogue. Designed by Michel Chaillou (Attrait Design, designer of La Fourchette Tridens) it takes up the curves and the distinctive signs of Tridens.
It is 100% made in France, in Thiers by the Claude Dozorme company (1902) Master Cutler and Living Heritage Company. It is available in 5 different types of wood: Olive, Rosewood, Walnut, Yew and Birch.
Its name 'Neptune' and the engraving on the edge of the blade: 'Favet Neptunus Eunti' (Neptune favours those who travel / those who dare) is a tribute to our city Nantes and a reminder of our own history. It is presented in an elegant kraft box ringed with the Tridens band.
Tridens Fork, brushed
- Made of stainless steel 316L, brushed
- Weight: 0.550kg
- Dimensions : 110x165x25mm
- Raw, engraved with Tridens logo
- Weight: 0.250kg
- Dimensions : 150x100x25mm
Box dimensions : 380 x 185 x 45 mm
Total weight = 1.300kg
Care instructions: We recommend washing the items by hand with a soft sponge.
Do not leave in contact with water or a heat source for a long time.
Wipe dry immediately after washing.
Store in a dry place.